Heritage Line – Jayavarman
Offering 27 cabins, each with a private balcony and 800m2 of public space, this 60 meter beauty is poised to create the upscale cruising benchmark. The ship’s spacious facilities on a total of 4 decks include a spa, a restaurant serving eastern and western cuisine, two expansive lounges, a boutique shop and a library.
This first of its kind boutique river cruise ship, designed in French colonial/Indochine style combines the best of Vietnam and Cambodia on and off the beaten track offering 3, 4, 5 and 8 day cruises along its journey between Ho Chi Minh city inVietnam and Siem Reap in Cambodia. On-shore activities will include visits to floating markets, bicycle rides to remote villages and fishing communities and getting involved with local humanitarian projects.
“The Jayavarman Cruise” – a floating sanctuary of style and space Inspired by the golden age cruise liner Normandie, “The Jayavarman” is a 20th century boutique style marvel marries avant-garde French colonial design with enchanting Indochine architecture to perfection. “The Jayavarman” is Indochina’s first of its kind boutique style river cruise liner and offers uncompromising luxury on 800 m² public space including 4 decks.
The guest accommodation consists of 27 expansive and carefully designed staterooms with floor to ceiling panoramic sliding glass doors onto a private French balcony offer privacy and matchless luxury.
As the sun slowly sets…Step out on to your private balcony…sip on your drink and become part of the river life unfolding around you. Start your day on the Mekong river with Thai Chi lessons on the Sun Deck. Or bathe in the rays of dawn shining through your balcony as you lay in bed. A journey full of reverberating sights, colors and sounds awaits you.
Whether it is a refreshing sundowner drink at the lounge or a pampering time at the “Apsara” beauty salon, this is a time for reflection and relaxation. When night falls, dancers perform and dinner is served. The ship changes hue at night and the staff emerge the following morning in their exquisite Cambodian traditional outfit.
Located on the Main Deck with a balcony, ensuring light to the cabin all day long. Each Superior Stateroom is individually decorated.
Located on the Upper Deck with a balcony. Each Deluxe Stateroom is decorated in
a unique Indochine way.
“Bao Dai” Signature Stateroom
Located on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. The Royal Junior Suite is expansively elegant and designed to perfection. Fusing traditional Vietnamese / French colonial style interior design.
“Jayavarman” Signature Stateroom
Located as well on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. This Royal Junior Suite has its own unique identity and character. Experience that home away from home satisfaction.
Funnel Lounge & Bar
Enjoy our locally brewed drinks and cocktails, while listening to original, soul soothing music. “Club 1930“: Spacious, airy, while exhibiting pure luxury and timeless decor.
Unwind and relieve yourself from worldly tensions, by getting a classic Vietnamese massage, as you gaze at the stars, while the South Eastern sun rays create warmth and comfort around you.
Located on the Main Deck, “Apsara” Beauty and Wellness Spa is all about giving you an upscale South Asian experience, entirely dedicated to your well being. That Exquisite feeling is guaranteed
Amenities at a glance
– Private French balconies with floor to ceiling sliding doors are a special feature
– Stylish bathroom with double vanity and glass shower cabin
– Personal mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities
– Safe deposit box
– In-house phone
– In-suite temperature controls
– Bath robe, slippers, hair dryer
On board services
– Daily newspaper in English, French and German
– 24 hours room service
– I-Pod rental
– Turn down service and daily presents
– Laundry service
– 24 – hour security
– IDD at the reception
– Doctor on call
– Library with books, arts literature, music and games
– Boutique shop with magazines, literature, toiletries, travel items, clothes and handicrafts
Social areas and facilities
– Lobby, observatory with binoculars, boutique, dining room, Funnel Bar & Lounge, Sun Deck and bridge platform.
– F&B outlets: dining room, breakfast deck, Funnel Bar and Lounge
– Library with internet workstation
– Reception & boutique
– Massage and beauty oasis (in-/outdoor)
– Luggage store facility
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
- Booking or customize this tour , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org