Vietnam Iron Man Challenger
Bike, Trekking, river kayak, sea Kayak, and encounter the culture in this “Best of Vietnam” Adventure.
Vietnam is a land of rich beauty. From tall mountains and limestone formations to dense jungles, river deltas, and pristine beaches–its ecological treasures alone make it a unique destination. Combine this with a wonderful and fascinating culture and history, and you’ll soon experience why Vietnam is so special.
This extreme 7 days mountain bike trip takes you to the very heart of the north Vietnam mountain . You will discover some of the finest cycling trails in Vietnam has to offer. Beginning in Hanoi , take overnight train to Laocai we will cycle and climb five major passes from 1,500m to 2,000m.
This trip is 7/10 difficult mountain bike with off road ,terrain, dirt trails , single track, tough…. That is REAL mountain bike trip. Easy river and sea kayak will be make you have a lot of fun and relax.
Day 6:Babe trekking.
We have a full day trekking and hiking tour through the primary forest to the remote H’mong village of Hin Dam. The adventure is of hard grade, but the view from the top is just stunning, the pristine forest flora, medicinal plants and the opportunity to visit a remote hill tribe settlement make it a rewarding and memorable experience. Total walking, trekking and hiking time is around 6 hours. We return to the Tay village for home stay.Overnight in Babe.
Day 7: Babe Lake Kayaking (B, L, D )
The many limestone mountains surrounding Ba Be have numerous caves and under-streams, including the Nang River, which flows through the 100-foot-high, 1,000-foot-long Puong Cave all the way to Ba Be Lake. Today we will paddle an inflatable kayak right through the cave on a navigable 14-mile section of the river.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Overnight in Ba Be Guess House.
Day8: Ba Be – Vinh Loc( Chiem hoa ). Distance: 53 Km (73 Km if start riding in Ba Be Guest House). D+: 450m. D-: 300m. 20 km off road, 20 km single track Night at hotel and dinner at restaurant.
Day9: Vinh Loc – Tuyen Quang- Hanoi.Distance: 45 Km. D+: 300 m. D-: 350m. 100% off road , single track.
After breakfast we start riding from our hotel, with single track belong of river , after 45 km we meet minibus , driving to Tuyen Quang for lunch the return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day10: Hanoi- Halong Bay
In the morning, drive from HaNoi to HaLong. Arrival around noon, and boat the traditional junk. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch while the boat cruises to NuiNgoc, the floating anglers village. We start kayaking for 2.5 hours through the giant cave to one of the most beautiful areas in HaLong. Take your kayak where few tourists have ever venture. We join local anglers at moonrise as they make offerings to the deities of the sea.If conditions are favorable, slip out under the stars for moonlight paddles. Overnight on boat (B, L, D)
Day11: Halong Bay kayak
Full day Kayaking continues, in the morning, visit Three Lagoons and begin our exploring DauBe island. Stop at a small, isolated beach for swimming and sunbathing. Slide back in to Kayak and continue on to the island’s most beautiful floating village. Meet the main boat and enjoy lunch. Afternoon, spend sometime for swimming and sunbathing on the beach at BaMen temple. Overnight on boat (B, L, D)
Day12: HaLong Bay -Hanoi
In the morning after breakfast, we paddle from where we spend the night to TrinhNu cave, spend some time for last swim in front. We paddle to Luon cave, lunch,… return to HaNoi. Overnight in Hanoi. End of services
|Group Size||2||Group tour|
|Price /person||1,985 USD||please email: email@example.com|
Note: Prices are based per person, double occupancy, with a separate cost for solo travelers. If you are traveling in a group but prefer single accommodations, a single supplement fee applies. Triple accommodations are not available in many of the destinations we visit.
Best time to go. From October to May
|English speaking local guide|
|Accommodations in hotels in Hanoi for the last day, home stays and local hotel around trip as mention ( some hotel very basic standard )|
|Meals as noted : B= breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner|
|Drink as water, coffee, tea, energy drink by nutritional gel, juice for cycling tour.|
|Sightseeing and activities as noted in the itinerary|
|Ground transportation with 100% stand by|
|Additional guides where necessary|
|Entrance fees and permits|
International airfare; meals not noted on itinerary; Vietnam visa; insurance other than basic medical ; optional tipping to leader, guides and local staff; excess baggage charges; international airport taxes; cost of medical immunizations; items of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.).
- Bike Hire: Trek 4500, Giant Yukon including in tour price, Cannondale F3 pay 120 USD, Giant XTC team 90 USD.Bikes suggest : XC hardtail, Freeride , All mountain If you bring your bike please ensure that you bike is in good working order before you leave on tour. If you are not the most mechanically minded we suggest that you get your bike looked at by a professional bike mechanic. In particularly we would suggest looking and adjusting all wheel spokes, greasing all your bearings, checking your brakes/gears cable, tighten all nuts and bolts, check chain, quick release clamps, tires and put in new inner tubes and check wheel rims are not worn. In addition make sure the bike is well serviced and ride it with as much care and attention as possible.
- Gears checklist
- Total Distance: +- 450 km
- Number of cycling days: 6 full days and one half-day
- Average Daily Distance: 57km
- Off Road: 62%
- Max. Altitude: 1,700 metres
- Road Surface: This tour follows a mixture of well-surfaced roads and off road onto single track, and rough tracks, so some off-road riding skills are an advantage.
- Support: One or two 15-seat air-conditioned transit vans converted to take bikes and bikers.
- Group Size: Minimum 2. Maximum 8.
- Staff: Groups of 6 or more Vietnamese cycling guide and drivers and assistants. Groups of 2-5, an experienced English speaking Vietnamese cycling leader plus guide and support team.
- Accommodation: 1 night in sleeper train. 3 nights in comfortable tourist class hotels, 5 nights in basic tourist class hotels, 2nights in home stay. All accommodation has a/c or fan, hot water and private facilities.
- Food: All meals are included as B= breakfast , L= lunch, D=dinner .Break every 15- 20 km ( 10 miles) for tea break with water, coffee ,tea, juice, bread, tuna ,banana, apple… including: nutritional ( 3 Clif Bar MoJo energy bars /per day)During the ” BikingVietnam.com” the main meals are breakfast and the evening meal. Thus, breakfast should be large and substantial (and include cereals). We recommend that all participants should bring a supply of their favorite cereals as many of the hotels where we stay don’t yet have cereal on offer at breakfast. For lunch (picnic) you will need to make sandwiches in the morning, and take some fruit. We recommend you also bring along some of your favorite energy bars. The evening meal will be in a restaurant, and precooked by the Organizers. We will make sure there are always plenty of carbohydrates and protein on the menu. Don’t forget adequate hydration is as important as a good meal and so you should make sure you carry enough water with you. In some stages there is no where to “top up” along the way. Follow your guides instructions for each stage. We recommend you use a hydration pack with at least 2l capacity, rather than water bottles. The water bottles don’t carry as much water, plus it will get warm during the day, they are not as hygienic and the water bottle cage can get in the way when you may have to carry your bike.
- NUTRITION: We recommend you should bring nutrition as details:
* Hammer Gel energy gels are 100% pure complex carbohydrates
* Clif Bar energy bars are a great-tasting, convenient source of energy for any activity. Made with 70% organic ingredientsMix of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber promote steady increase in blood sugar levels followed by a gradual decline for sustained energy
4:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein; excellent for post workout recovery “
- Biking Grade: Extreme biking, easy kayak, active trekking, ” Ironman “
- We working and keep reservation from clients in internet by email
- We may not always have cruise , tours, holidays, travel available at certain time. Please contact us as early as you can.
- All bookings must be paid deposit 50 USD/person for a cruise, 100 USD for tour before start your trip.
- Deposit we be pay by paypal.
Booking or customize this tour , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org